Thursday, October 23, 2008

The plunge

I've made a commitment to myself. If you look at the post before this one you'll read about focus and picking one goal; this is my goal:
By January 1 I will be providing a results based bootcamp in the Woodland hills area 3-5 days a week.

The first step in finding success for your fitness goals is picking one.

Second, tell as many people as you can so that you will be held accountable to your goals. I am fully expecting anyone reading this blog to hold me to this goal.

I sincerely hope that everyone out there has chosen a fitness goal, and I encourage you to make the next step and tell as many people as you can about it. Start here and post it in the comments section. If that's too much for you send me an e-mail, kian.ameli@gmail.com, with your goal and a date you'd like to have that goal completed. I won't tell anyone else, but I will keep you accountable to that goal.

Don't be happy with the things in your life that are poisoning you be it excess body fat, lack of self confidence, an addiction to coffee, cigarettes, or alcohol, a vicious and unhealthy need to compare yourself to others, whatever it is that's holding you back from getting where you need to be I want you to focus in on it, and start working on it by being held accountable.

Be brave, be change

-Kian

No comments: